Wimberley AP-652 Replacement Foot for Nikon 600 4.0 AF-S I
- For Nikon: 600 f/4 AF-S version I (version II uses AP-452)
- Added Stiffness over the factory tripod mounting foot connected to a lens plate, reducing flex and vibration.
- Functions as the Arca-Swiss style quick-release plate for your lens.
- Creates a more ideal geometry for using your lens on the Wimberley Sidemount Head and Sidekick, allowing
the lens to balance optimally.
- Wimberley lens plates are compatible with Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamps such as those made by Wimberley, Kirk Enterprises, Really Right Stuff, Arca-Swiss, Markins, and others.
$130.00 (inc GST)
These custom low-profile replacement feet replace the factory foot on the rotation collar of your lens and also serve as the Arca-Swiss style quick-release plate for your lens. No additional quick-release plate is needed. It makes your lens handle better on a conventional tripod head, such as a ball head, and also makes it easier to pack.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Arca-Swiss Style Plate: AP-652 Replacement Foot
- 4 x Mounting Screws: M4 x 14mm Socket Head Cap Screw
- 1 x Mounting Screws: 1/4-20 x 1/2” Button-head Cap Screw
- 2 x Safety Stop Screws: M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screw
- 1 x Hex Key: 3mm T-handle
- 1 x Hex Key: 2.5mm
- 1 x Hex Key: 5/32”
- 5 Year