DJI Air 3 (DJI RC-N2)
- 1/1.3″ CMOS Medium Tele & Wide-Angle Dual Primary Cameras
- 46-Min Max Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- DJI O4 20km HD Video Transmission
- Dual-Camera 48MP Photos
- Dual-Camera 4K/60fps HDR Videos
1. The wide-angle camera and 3x medium tele camera have different apertures.
2. Compared with DJI Air 2S.
3. Measured with DJI Air 3 flying at a constant speed of 28.8 kph in a windless environment at sea level, with APAS off, AirSense off, camera parameters set to 1080p/24fps, video mode off, and from 100% battery level until 0%. Data is for reference only. Always pay attention to reminders in the app during flight.
4. The power accumulation function can transfer the remaining power from multiple batteries to the battery with the highest remaining power. DO NOT connect the charger, connect external devices, or insert/remove any batteries when using this function.
5. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may not work correctly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Familiar magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Avoid sand entering the aircraft when taking off in desert or beach areas. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
6. The obstacle avoidance action should be set to Bypass in the app.
7. Measured in an outdoor, open environment, without interference, and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Always pay attention to reminders in the app during your flight.