FUJIFILM XF 18mm f/2.0 R
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions
- Pancake form factor measures less than 1.6"-thick for an ultra-portable, versatile design
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
This product is currently out of stock. If you wish to be informed when it is back in stock, please click on the link below.
Rewards Members' Exclusive
Earn 10x Rewards Points on all FUJIFILM purchases* between 26 October to 31 December 2020!
If you are not a member of our Rewards Program yet, you can simply sign up for an account at our retail store before making your first purchase, or via our online store before you make your first online purchase.
*Except Instax series of cameras, films and printers. For details on this promotion, please click here.
Compact and lightweight "Pancake" type. Using glass-mold aspheric lenses at the 5th and 7th elements, is effective to in increasing the maximum aperture (5th element) and reducing the overall thickness of the lens (7th element). The final element, positioned as closely to the sensor as possible, makes the incidence angle of light reaching the sensor smaller, and reduces vignetting and color shading, while helping to keep the lens's overall size small.
What's in the box?
- 1 x FUJINON XF 18mm f/2 R Lens
- 1 x Front Lens Cap
- 1 x Lens Pouch
- XF18mmF2 R
- Lens Configuration
8 elements in 7 groups
(includes 2 aspherical elements)
- Focal Length
- f=18mm (27mm)
- Angle Of View
- Max Aperture
- Min Aperture
- Aperture Control
Number of blades
7(rounded diaphragm opening)
1/3EV (19 stops)
- Focus Range
0.8m - ∞
18cm - 2.0m
- Max Magnification
- External Dimensions Diameter X
- ø64.5mm x 33.7mm
- Weight Approx Excluding Caps A
- Filter Size