FUJIFILM XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro
- Portrait-length prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras
- Bright f/2.4 maximum aperture balances a compact design
- Ideal for macro shooting
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
This product is currently out of stock. If you wish to be informed when it is back in stock, please click on the link below.
Rewards Members' Exclusive
Earn 10x Rewards Points on all FUJIFILM purchases* between 26 October to 31 December 2020!
If you are not a member of our Rewards Program yet, you can simply sign up for an account at our retail store before making your first purchase, or via our online store before you make your first online purchase.
*Except Instax series of cameras, films and printers. For details on this promotion, please click here.
This is a mid telephoto lens with the bright aperture of f/2.4 despite its compact size. It uses a glass molded aspheric lens at the 7th element to prevent field curvature, and places an ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lens at the 6th element to contain chromatic aberration. The lens is ideal for portraiture because of its beautiful blur and high-definition description. At the minimum working distance of 26.7cm, the lens delivers the maximum magnification of 0.5x for macro photography.
What's in the box?
- 1 x FUJINON XF 60mm F/2.4 R Macro
- 1 x FUJIFILM 39mm lens cap
- 1 x FUJIFILM rear lens cap for FUJIFILM X-Mout lenses
- 1 x Lens hood
- 1 x Lens pouch
- XF60mmF2.4 R Macro
- Lens Configuration
10 elements in 8 groups
(includes 1 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion element)
- Focal Length
- f=60mm (91mm) (35mm format equivalent)
- Angle Of View
- Max Aperture
- Min Aperture
- Aperture Control
Number of blades
9(rounded diaphragm opening)
1/3EV (20 stops)
- Focus Range
0.6m - ∞
26.7cm - 2.0m
- Max Magnification
- External Dimensions Diameter X
- ø64.1mm x 63.6mm
- Weight Approx Excluding Caps A
- Filter Size