Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero D (Nikon F)
- Close-to-zero distortion rate
- 122° ultra-wide angle of view
- 16 lens elements in 10 groups with 3pcs of extra-low dispersion elements and 2pcs of aspherical elements
- Easy to carry for work and travel
This product is currently out of stock. If you wish to be informed when it is back in stock, please click on the link below.
World’s Widest f/2.8 Lens with close-to-zero distortion.
Featuring a widest angle of view (122°) ever built with a f/2.8 lens, this is an ideal lens for a variety types of photography. From landscape, architecture, interior, travel to the most important, astro photography. The lens is also the lightest and the most compact of its class for everyday shooting. It also features a close-to-zero optical distortion, allowing photographers to take landscape/architecture shots with straight lines retained. A water and dust repelling ‘Frog Eye Coating’ is added at the front element of the lens. Users can use CPL / ND filters by adding an optional Laowa 100mm filter holder system.
- Focal Length
- Maximum Aperture
- Angle Of View
- Format Compatibility
- Full Frame
- Lens Structure
- 16 elements in 10 groups
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Compatible Lens Filter Thread
- 75 x 83mm
- Mount Type