[Pre-order] Elinchrom ONE Off Camera Flash Kit
- 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Capable of producing 725 full-power flashes on a single charge
- The Li-Ion battery is sealed for enhanced protection from the elements while on location
- Can be connected to any power source and continue shooting while charging
- Touchscreen and quick menu interface
$999.00 (inc GST)
Pre-order Special [LIMITED TIME ONLY, WHILE STOCKS LAST!]
Elinchrom ONE Off Camera Flash Kit @ $999 (Usual Price: $1399)
Stocks are estimated to arrive end of September.
Our friendly sales representative will keep in touch with you once the stocks have arrived.
Follow the story wherever it takes you.
A portable, rugged and dependable off-camera flash equipped for your next adventure.
With only 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs), the ONE merges 131Ws of capacity with features including an integrated Li-ion battery, USB-C Active Charging, TTL, HSS, and a streamlined touch interface into a low profile housing.
The supremely compact and lightweight Elinchrom ONE is equipped for your next adventure.
Wherever that will be.
Weighing only 1.5kg (3.3 lbs) and similar in size to a 70-200mm lens, the ONE is ready to travel with you anywhere and everywhere.
The removable tilt head with a 7-8 mm umbrella mount detaches, making the ONE even more ergonomic for hand-holding.
Never lose momentum
Integrated Li-Ion battery
Enables up to 725 full-power flashes on a single charge and enhanced protection from the elements while on location.
Charge and continue shooting from any power source
Charge the Elinchrom ONE from any USB-C source without proprietary spare batteries or chargers and continue shooting while charging regardless of the battery’s power level.
Optimal light spread
Shaping light is at the heart of every great image you create.
Designed around an unconcealed flash tube for optimal light spread, the Elinchrom ONE ensures you experience the beautiful light quality Elinchrom is known for.
Your choice of light shapers
Engineered to use the newly developed Elinchrom OCF modifier mount, the Elinchrom ONE is also natively compatible with most Profoto® light shapers, greatly expanding your selection of available light shaping tools.
Do more with less
Engineered for peak efficiency, its 131 Ws of capacity generates a light output usually seen in 200+ Ws units. At 1 meter (3.3ft) and 100 ISO, the ONE can achieve F-11.9, with the Diffusion Dome attached, and when combined with the HP Reflector, the achievable F-Stop climbs to F-45.2.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Elinchrom ONE – EL20930.1
- 1 x Elinchrom OCF Adapter – EL26346
- 1 x Elinchrom OCF Diffusion Dome – EL25110
- 1 x Elinchrom 65W USB-C Wall Charger – EL11052
- 1 x Elinchrom USB-C Cable 1.8 m (5.9’’)
- 1 x Elinchrom ONE Case – EL33250
- Flash Modes
- Standard, HSS, TTL
- 131 Ws/J
Number of flashes
725 at full power
42.5 (1m, 100 ISO, HP Reflector 26 cm, max power)
11.9 (1m, 100 ISO, OCF Diffusion Dome, max power)
5 F-Stop / 7 – 131 Ws
Power increments (Manual/TTL)
0.1 F-Stop / 0.3 F-Stop
Power range display
0.1 – 4.3 (Elinchrom scale) / 5.8 – 10 (10 scale)
Best flash duration
1/1530s – 1/155s (Normal Mode)
1/7000s – 1/625s (Action Mode)
0.06s / 0.9s
Flash colour stability
±150 K (over the power range, all modes)
- Color Temperature
- 5900 K (Action) / 5600 K (HSS)
- LED modeling lamp
ON/OFF, free, proportional, VFC
20W / equivalent to 120W / 3000 lm / CRI 95
LED color temperature
Presets from 2700 K to 6500 K
LED run time
10 hours / 90 minutes
- Battery Capacity
- 9700 / 725 (LED lamp OFF) ; 3700 / 550 (LED lamp ON 100%)
- Battery Charge Time
- 60 m (80%) – 100 m (100%) / Fast charge (unit is ON) 80 m (80%) – 135 m (100%) / Slow charge (unit is OFF) ; 80 m (80%) – 135 m (100%) / Fast charge (unit is ON) 105 m (80%) – 180 m (100%) / Slow charge (unit is OFF)
- Remote Control
- Built-in Skyport (20 frequency channels, 4 Groups) ; Built-in Bluetooth (Version 4.2 / Compatible Studio Software Win, macOS, iOS)
- Standard Accessories
7 – 8 mm
Dimensions with Diffusion Dome and tilt head
23 x 16.5 x 10.5 cm / 9 x 6.5 x 4.1 inches
Dimensions without Diffusion Dome and tilt head
22.5 x 10 x 10 cm / 8.5 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
Weight with/without tilt head
1.5 kg – 3.3 lbs / 1.3 kg – 2.9 lbs