Sekonic C-800 Spectrometer Color and Illuminance Meter
- Employs SSI (Spectral Similarity Index)
- Measures Virtually any Kind of Light
- Range: 0.09-18,600 fc (1-200,000 lux)
- Color Temperature Range of 1600-40,000K
- 4.3" Touchscreen with 11 Display Modes
- Displays CRI, SSI, TLCI, TLMF, TM-30-15
- Shows Rosco, Lee, Fuji & Wratten Names
- Multiple Light Comparison
The Sekonic C-800 Spectrometer is a full-spectrum color meter that can precisely measure every kind of light including LED HMI Fluorescent and electronic flash. Its high-resolution measuring system featuring CMOS sensor enables capturing spikes in light source output to provide unsurpassed color measurement accuracy. Different than any spectrometer today the C-800's direct display of values for major light source and lens filter brands simplifies correcting and modifying light color for cleaner recording and faster post process.
The New C800 has CRI, TLCI, TLMF, TM-30-15, and CRI. Currently, the only meter to have SSI (Spectral Similarity Index) developed by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science and Technology Council. Now you can compare and score lights based upon their spectral similarity.
With the C-800 matching the new generation of RGB, RGBW and RGBAW LED's has never been easier. The meter will give you any lights (x, y) values to measure precise chromaticity coordinates, and you can measure Hue and Saturation to get the best match from any RGB LEDs. Now matching your LEDs to any available light source, gelled or not, can now be done in seconds.
The enhancements to the new C-800 show the commitment and importance of end-user input and compatibility with new and growing trends in the color control industry. The C-800 Spectrometer will give filmmakers and photographers increased confidence with lights to render true to life skin tones and realistic color, as well as match lights better than any other meter on the market. The C-800 will empower you to light better.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Sekonic C-800 Spectrometer Color and Illuminance Meter
- CMOS linear image sensor
- Spectral Wavelength Range
- 380nm to 780nm
- Output Wavelength Pitch
- Measuring Range
- Ambient light (1 to 200
- Repeatability Xy Standard Illu
- Illuminance: 1%+1 digit (30 to 200,000 lx), 5%+1 digit (1 to 30 lx) of displayed valueCCT: 2MK-1 (500 to 100,000 lx)CCT: 4MK-1 (100 to 500 lx)CCT: 8MK-1 (30 to 100 lx)CCT: 17MK-1 (5 to 30 lx)
- Visible Region Relative Spectr
- Within 9%
- Cosine Response F2
- Within 6%
- Temperature Drift Ft
- Illuminance: ±5% of displayed value CCT: ±12MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 1,000lx)
- Humidity Drift Fh
- Illuminance: ±3% of displayed value CCT: ±12MK-1 (Standard Illuminant A, 1,000lx)
- Measurement Time
- Ambient Max.: 15 sec. Ambient Min.: 0.5 sec. Flash: 1 to 1/500s (plush 1/75, 1/80, 1/90, 1/100, 1/200, 1/400)
- Measuring Modes
- Text mode, Spectral graph mode, Spectral comparison mode, CRI mode, CRI Comparison mode, TM-30 mode, SSI mode, TLCI/TLMF mode, Filter mode, Multi lights mode, White balance correction mode.
- Other Functions
- Function, Auto power off, Auto Dimmer
- Operating Temperature
- -10 to 40 deg. C
- Storage Temperature
- -10 to 40 deg. C
- 1 Year