Aputure Light Dome 150
- 150cm (4.9ft) Bowens Mount Circular Softbox
- 80cm (31.5in) Depth
- Incredibly Soft Light Quality
- 32-Sided Design for Perfect Circular Reflections
- Quick-Setup Build for Efficient Workflows
- 2 Types of Front Diffusion (1.5 Stop & 2.5 Stop)
- 45° Fabric Light Control Grid
- Includes Carrying Bag
- 3.32kg (7.32lbs) Weight
The Light Dome 150's expansive 5 foot (150cm) transforms Bowens Mount point-source lights into a massive soft source, elegantly illuminating large spaces.
Like other members of the Light Dome family, the Light Dome 150 includes two diffusion options (1.5 & 2.5 Stop), allowing you to adjust the density and quality of your soft light.
Using Aputure's pioneered quick-release setup design, the Light Dome 150 remains one of fastest modifiers on the market and can be assembled in seconds.
LIGHT CONTROL GRID
No Aputure soft light modifier would be complete without the ability to control the direction of the light source. The Light Dome 150 includes a 45° fabric light control grid to minimize excess spill light so you can achieve the perfect look.
Following the Light Dome II, the Light Dome 150 utilizes a 32-sided design, resulting in one of the most perfectly round modifiers on the market, allowing for completely circular reflections.
The entire Light Dome lineup utilizes the most common lighting accessory mount in the world: the Bowens Mount. And the Light Dome 150 is no exception, allowing it to be used in conjunction with any Bowens Mount fixture including Aputure's Light Storm product line, and works especially well with the output power of the LS 600 series.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Aputure Light Dome 150 Softbox
- 1 x Fabric Light Control Grid
- 1 x Front Diffusion 1 (1.5 Stop)
- 1 x Front Diffusion 2 (2.5 Stop)
- 1 x Speed Ring Adapter
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- Mount Type
- Bowens Mount