Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio
$138.00 (inc GST)
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- Tripod Connector
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Acoustic Principle Dynamic Polar Pattern Frequency Range 20Hz ~ 20kHz Output Connection XLR Output Impedance 320Ω Sensitivity -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Phantom Power Not required
Colour Black Weight (g) 937 Dimensions (L x W x H
- 2 year extended warranty when you register your microphone