Manfrotto Advanced Holster L III
- Holds a DSLR body with a 70-200/2.8 lens for high demand shoot
- Top opening holster bag for easy quick-draw
- Front tripod connection strap for compact tripod
- Detachable padded straps and belt loops to fit your style
- Two interior modular media pockets for batteries and media cards
The Advanced Holster L III is specially designed for DSLRs so you’ll know that you’ve got the right holster for the job. In addition, can fit your memory cards and essential accessories.
It can hold a DSLR body with a 70-200 mm f/2.8 lens attached so you’ll always have everything you need on hand. The top-loader access allows you to grab your camera in an instant so you’ll never miss that perfect shot even when the pressure’s on.
The flap opens away from your body getting out of your way while reaching for your camera. Thanks to a front tripod connection strap, you can carry your favourite small tripod with you and easily attach it with one red bungee cord. To add to the list of features, the holster bag has two side pockets perfect for your accessories, giving you the flexibility to store your other items when you’re out on the field. Media cards and batteries can be slotted into two interior modular pockets so you can be sure they’re safe and sound. You can carry this versatile bag either by a handle, over your shoulder with a detachable shoulder strap, or using the belt connection loops.
All external fabric are treated making the bag water repellant which can be further reinforced by the supplied raincover in case of adverse weather conditions.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto Advanced Holster L III
- Synthetic Fabric
- Bag Color
- Water Repellent
- Storage For Personal Items
- 4.5 L
18 x 12.5 x 28 cm
Camera Insert Dimensions
18 x 12.5 x 28 cm
19 x 13.5 x 33 cm
- Tripod Connection
- Number Of Lenses
- Types Of Gear
- Mirrorless with grip, Mini tripod
- 5 Years