Hoya 49mm Macro Close-Up +10
- +10 diopter 2 elements 2 groups construction multi coated close-up lens for macro photography
- Zero exposure magnifying factor, shutter speed will not change
- Less flares and ghosts
- Can be used with other effect filters like Polarizing filter
Close-up lens is an extremely convenient tool that is by attaching to the front part of the master lens allows you shooting in macro style. In another words, close-up lens makes the original minimum working distance of your lens shorter, that will allow you to get closer to the subject and shoot it with bigger magnification. Close-up lens will let you get in a new world of creativity, providing detailed close-up shots. Suggested for shooting flora, insects and small objects.
HOYA MACRO CLOSE-UP (No.10) is HOYA +10 diopter 2 elements 2 groups construction multi coated close-up lens for macro photography using either digital or film cameras. Completely clear optical lens element inside light aluminum frame will let you get closer to the object at approx. 8-10cm for detailed, high quality close-up shot. 1:2 macro magnification can be achieved when used with 50mm lens, and 1:1 macro magnification can be achieved with 100mm lens.
ADVANTAGES OF CLOSE-UP FILTERS
- You can get closer to the object with the master lens that originally will not allow you to do so.
- Unlike macro lens, close-up lens is very compact and will not take much space in your bag.
- Macro lens is usually prime lens. Close-up lens can be used with zoom lenses, thus converting your zoom lens into macro zoom lens.
- Zero exposure magnifying factor, shutter speed will not change.
- Less flares and ghosts thanks to HOYA multi coated glass.
- Possibility to create other diopters by combining two close-up lenses together. For example, No.1 + No.2 is equal to No.3.
- Can be used with other effect filters like Polarizing filter*
* Combining close-up filters with other filters might cause vignetting.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Hoya 49mm Macro Close-Up +10
- HOYA MACRO CLOSE-UP (No.10)
- Frame Material