Manfrotto 008BU Black Aluminum 2-Section Stand
- Heavy duty and perfect for studio or location shoots
- Double leg bracing for extra stability
- Comes with a universal head type, socket and stud
- Features a levelling leg for total stability
- Lightweight, portable and strong
The adaptable, robust and portable cine stand. Everything you need for any shoot is there with this super-clever Cine Stand. It’s made for both location and studio shoots, so you can be sure you've got the right stand for the job, regardless of what’s needed on the day. Not only that, it’s made for professionals on-the-go, with a lightweight design that makes it an easy piece of kit to carry around.
Other great features include smart double leg bracing, giving you ultimate stability when you're set-up, so you'll never have to worry about you gear slipping at the crucial moment. Despite being light enough to transport without any bother, it’s heavy-lifting too. It can support up to 15kgs, so you're really can be sure this stand is up to the challenge, whatever the shoot demands.
To make life even easier, this must-have cine stand includes universal head type 14 for total adaptability, plus a 28mm socket and a 16mm stud. This gives you everything you need in one neat package. Adding to it's portability, it can be folded away when not in use too, thanks to a 2-section design plus riser, while a levelling leg enables you to get a firm footing, whatever the terrain.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 008BU Black Aluminum 2-Section Stand
- Top Attachment
- 1 1/8″ (28mm) socket, 5/8″ (16mm) stud, 3/8″ screw
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- 131 cm
- Maximum Height
- 212 cm
- Closed Length
- 112 cm
- Footprint Max Diameter
- 118 cm
- Load Capacity At Maximum Extension
- 3 kg
- Stand Leg Size
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- 15 kg
- Aluminum (Column and base)
- Column Tube Diameter
- 35, 30 mm
- Leg Cross Section
- Levelling Leg
- Suggested Wheels