Manfrotto 234RC Monopod Head with Quick Release, Wide 90° Scope
- User-friendly tilt head gives you a practical monopod head
- 90° angle provides you with wide ranging flexibility
- Vertical and horizontal formats so you have versatility
- Standard thread attachment so you have complete compatibility
- Quick release plate provides you with essential safety
$57.00 (inc GST)
The Monopod Quick Release Head features the impressive features and user-friendly design that will help you take those perfect pictures and recordings on set.
This high quality monopod head comes with a 90° scope. This lets you take advantage of a wide range of shots. Made to be adaptable, you can work to both vertical and horizontal formats. This design means you'll never be stuck if you suddenly need to switch formats during your work.
Safety is a key feature of this monopod head. The cleverly located secondary safety lock keeps you gear firmly in place. By removing the possibility of wobbles and slips, this minimises difficulties and lets you focus on your photography.
The kit comes with a weight of just 306g and a standard 6.35mm thread attachment. These practical specifications mean you can set up quickly and accurately no matter where your next photograph job may be. This is the perfect monopod head for the photographer travelling between shoots.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 234RC Monopod Head with Quick Release, Wide 90° Scope
- Top Attachment
- 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ thread female
- Base Diameter
- Ball Locking
- Working Height
- 6 cm
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- 2.5 kg
- Head Type
- Easy Link
- Friction Control
- Lateral Tilt
- -90° / +90°
- Independent Pan Lock
- Independent Tiit Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature
- 60 °C
- Minimum Working Temperature
- -30 °C
- Pan Drag
- Plate Type
- Quick Release
- Tilt Drag
- 0.31 kg
- 2 Years + 8 Year Extendable Warranty