Manfrotto 496 Centre Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate
- Flawless smoothness for precise framing
- Independent panoramic movement for easy landscape shots
- Independent friction control to balance your equipment
- 200PL-PRO plate (RC2 & Arca-swiss compatible)
- Lightweight and strong body holds up to 10kg
The 496 Centre ball head is ideal for anyone looking for a quick and reliable solution that helps frame shots precisely. This tripod head is made of highly resistant, lightweight aluminum, so it is both portable and strong enough to cope with an impressive payload capacity up to 10 kg. It is the perfect solution for all kinds of mirrorless cameras with zoom lenses and even medium-format DSLRs, ensuring steadiness and safety.
The 496 Centre ball head mounts a unique plate that makes it fully compatible with the world’s most widespread standard camera plates: Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-swiss style. With this aluminum plate fixed to the camera, all Manfrotto heads and almost all tripod heads on the market featuring Arca-swiss type attachments can be set up rapidly and effortlessly, with no need for disassembly components.
The 496 Centre ball head’s design makes it extremely easy to set up and lock your camera in any configuration.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 496 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate
- Safety Payload Weight
- 10 kg
- Plate Type
- 200PL PRO
- 10 Year