Manfrotto MH490-BH 490 Centre Ball Head
- Easy locking and full pan and tilt movement
- Safe and quick release plate attachment
- Allows fast portrait camera positioning
- Includes Manfrotto RC2 200LT-PL plate
- Can support up to 4kg
$68.00 (inc GST)
Manfrotto 490 centre ball head is the simplest head of the Centre ball head range. A very reliable tool, the 490 head is designed in Italy, with special attention to the ergonomics and functionality: one single knob operates the full head, making it extremely intuitive and easy-to-use. With a safety payload of 4kg, it is the perfect head for amateur photographers who need a quick, smart and simple head for their CSC or mirrorless camera.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MH490-BH 490 Centre Ball Head
- Safety Payload Weight (kg)
- Plate Type
- 0.19 kg
- 5 Year