Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ6 XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with Top Lock Plate
- Triple locking ensures precise shooting without drift
- Grease-free and smoother movements thanks to new polymer rings
- Lightweight body with very impressive 10kg payload performance
- Frame accurately with levelling bubbles
- Arca-Swiss-compatible lock quick-release for more flexibility
The Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head, with its stand-out design and innovative technical features, gives you guaranteed security when shooting with heavy camera gear. It has an effective triple locking system to keep your device stable, and three wedges that prevent drift by enclosing and locking the sphere.
Look forward to shake-free shots every time you shoot with this tripod head. With two levelling bubbles you can make quick adjustments with the locking knobs open, and keep your camera perfectly balanced with the friction control. Frame and shoot with greater flexibility, and achieve much sharper images that will help you stand out from the crowd.
The XPRO Ball Head offers remarkable portability for photographers on the go. It has a sturdy yet lightweight magnesium body that is only 0.52kg. However, it can support a very impressive payload of up to 10kg so you can use it with a wide variety of devices. The new polymer rings also represent a substantial improvement on previous versions, and ensure smoother, more accurate camera movement without unpleasant grease.
For a fast, effortless setup, this camera is inserted from above rather than from the side. A safety mechanism is released when the plate engages with the clamp, which prevents your equipment from falling and becoming damaged.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ6 XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with Top Lock plate
- Safety Payload Weight
- Aluminium, Magnesium
- Plate Type
- 2 + 8 Years Extended Warranty