SmallRig Universal Cable Clamp BSC2333
- Fits any accessories with 1/4”-20 threads
- Support 2 cables of various thicknesses of diameter 2-7mm
- Secures cable via thumbscrew for quick installment
- All screws share one hex spanner
$37.00 (inc GST)
SmallRig Universal Cable Clamp BSC2333 is designed to hold cables in place and prevents cable strain when using cameras or monitors. The clamp is attached to the camera/monitor cage or any other accessories via a 1/4”-20 screw. It’s compatible with cable diameter from 2-7mm thickness and supports 2 cables of various thicknesses the same time without using tools, such as microphone cable, power cable, HDMI and SDI cable. The thumbscrew on each side features a hex spanner hole so that you can use the hex spanner to re-tighten it. All the screws share the same hex spanner included in the package.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Cable Clamp
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- Fits Cables Diameter from 2-7mm
- Aluminum Alloy
- 41 x 26 x 22mm
- 0.03 kg