SmallRig Universal Cable Clamp BSC2333
- Fits any accessories with 1/4”-20 threads
- Support 2 cables of various thicknesses of diameter 2-7mm
- Secures cable via thumbscrew for quick installment
- All screws share one hex spanner
SmallRig Universal Cable Clamp BSC2333 is designed to hold cables in place and prevents cable strain when using cameras or monitors. The clamp is attached to the camera/monitor cage or any other accessories via a 1/4”-20 screw. It’s compatible with cable diameter from 2-7mm thickness and supports 2 cables of various thicknesses the same time without using tools, such as microphone cable, power cable, HDMI and SDI cable. The thumbscrew on each side features a hex spanner hole so that you can use the hex spanner to re-tighten it. All the screws share the same hex spanner included in the package.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Cable Clamp
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- Fits Cables Diameter from 2-7mm
- Aluminum Alloy
- 41 x 26 x 22mm