Manfrotto 007CSU Steel Senior Stand
- Professional heavy duty stand for outdoor/indoor shoots
- Double braced leg base for maximum safety and stability
- Universal head type 14 with 28mm socket and 16mm stud
- Includes one levelling leg for stability on uneven terrain
- Chrome plated steel legs and two riser sections
Ergonomically designed for heavy equipment. Our black Steel Senior Stand is for photographers who demand stable lighting wherever they shoot. This stand includes cleverly designed self-lock collars and a 3-section stand that remains firmly locked at the specified height.
The strong chrome-plated steel legs include 2 section risers for reaching the desired height. Better still, this stand can handle a payload of up to 20kg, so don't be afraid to use it with some of your heavier lighting gear!
Set up the stand in seconds, quickly raise or reduce the height, and level it firmly even on uneven terrain thanks to the sturdy levelling leg (included). Another great feature is the universal head type 14 with a 28mm socket and 16mm stud, which are compatible with a wide range of equipment. Compose your photos in your unique style and never let anything get in the way of that perfect shot. Compatible wheel sets: 109, 110, 110G.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 007CSU Steel Senior Stand
- Top Attachment
- 1 1/8″ (28mm) socket, 5/8″ (16mm) stud, 3/8″ screw
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- 124 cm
- Maximum Height
- 325 cm
- Closed Length
- 122 cm
- Footprint Max Diameter
- 118 cm
- Load Capacity At Maximum Exten
- 6.7 kg
- Stand Leg Size
- Safety Payload Weight
- 20 kg
- Column Tube Diameter
- 35, 30, 25 mm
- Leg Cross Section
- Levelling Leg
- Suggested Wheels