Manfrotto 070CSU Follow Spot Stand
- Heavy-duty follow on spot stand for location on studio work
- Stable and secure with double leg bracing
- Comes with universal head, socket and stud
- Features levelling leg for uneven terrain
- Supports up to 40kg thanks to chrome plated steel legs
Heavy-duty, reliable and strong enough for heavy gear. The Follow Spot Stand ticks all the right boxes if you're looking for a professional standard stand that gives you the flexibility to move around easily. It’s made from hardwearing materials, with chrome plated steel legs for additional strength, and to Italy’s world-class quality standards, so you can trust this stand to last, even in the busiest studio.
The chrome plated steel certainly makes this a stand to be reckoned with in terms of strength, but to add to this, the legs are double braced meaning it is strong enough to support up to 40kg.
To add to these great features, this stand also has a levelling leg for super steady shots, even on the roughest ground. It's low height makes it easy for a lighting technician to follow a subject seamlessly and without obstruction. Plus, it comes with a universal head type 14, along with a 28mm socket and a 16mm stud, which makes it compatible with a whole range of photographic devices.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Manfrotto 070CSU Follow Spot Stand
- Top Attachment
- 1 1/8″ (28mm) socket, 5/8″ (16mm) stud, 3/8″ screw
- Leg Sections
- Minimum Height
- 88 cm
- Maximum Height
- 147 cm
- Closed Length
- 105 cm
- Footprint Diameter
- 109 cm
- Load Capacity At Maximum Exten
- 18 kg
- Stand Leg Size
- Safety Payload Weight
- 40 kg
- Column Tube Diameter
- 50, 40 mm
- Leg Cross Section
- Levelling Leg
- Suggested Wheels
- Manfrotto Standard Limited Warranty