Sekonic C-7000 Spectrometer
- Designed for Industrial Applications
- Wide Measuring Range of Color Temperature (1,563 to 100,000K)
- Measures all Forms of Continuous Light & Flash
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) Measurement
- 4.3" Color Touchscreen
The SPECTROMETER C-7000 is a portable handheld spectrometer, designed especially for industrial use. Utilizing Sekonics CMOS linear image sensor design and large touch-screen color display, the C-7000 can measure and accurately describe LED, HMI, fluorescent, as well as natural light and electronic flash. The C-7000s Utility software (only Windows version available), displays memorized data in several ways and outputs spectral data in 1nm (nanometer) increments in CSV format. The C-7000 is an important measuring tool for quality control in lamp manufacturing, medical facilities, educational / office safety and health standards, agricultural lighting / design and many more industrial uses.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Sekonic SPECTROMETER C7000
- Photo, Cine, HD Cine
- 0.23 kg
- Main Functions