Rode NTG4+ Directional Condenser Microphone with Inbuilt Battery
- Broadcast sound quality
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- MicroUSB cable included
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the RØDE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
What's in the box?
- 1 x NTG4+ Directional Condenser Microphone with Inbuilt Battery
- 1 x RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
- 1 x ZP2 Padded Zip Pouch (large)
- 1 x Windshield for NTG4 & NTG4+
- 1 x Micro USB cable
20Hz ~ 20,000Hz (selectable HPF @ 75Hz)
-32dB re 1V/Pa (25mV @ 94db SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz
16dBA SPL (per IEC651)
7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ)
119dB (per IEC651)
Signal to Noise Ratio
78dB SPL (per IEC651)
48V Phantom Power (4.8mA current draw) or internal rechargeable lithium battery
MicroUSB cable (supplied)
3 pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) and Pin 1 (ground)
278mm (H) x 22mm (W) x 22mm (D)
- 0.18 kg
- 1 year with free extension to 10 years with registration on RODE official website.