VisibleDust Arctic Butterfly SL707
- Requires 1 AAA batteries (not included)
- Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
- No canned air - completely travel safe
- Super-Charged Fiber Technology
- Metal ferrule is attached to the body of the Arctic Butterfly through a non-conductive joint
The Arctic Butterfly SL 707 without lights is an affordable sensor cleaning tool for smaller size DSLR cameras and mirrorless cameras.
The Arctic Butterfly SL 707 has most famous features of Arctic Butterflies Sensor Brushes such as super-thin fibers with maximum lift capability and DC rotary engine motion for cleaning/charging.
The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers. These combined patented features also include SCF (Super Charged Fibers). Implementing nano-coating technology for charge enhancements and by using super thin fibers for maximum lift capability along with the Arctic Butterfly SL 707's rotary motion for cleaning/charging, makes the Arctic Butterfly SL 707 a superb sensor cleaning tool.
Because of its safety features all models of Arctic Butterfly can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensor and DLSR's with built-in sensor cleaning systems.
What's in the box?
- 1 x VisibleDust Arctic Butterfly SL707